Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh... but I'm nice, too!

It seems I've offended people I didn't mean to offend. I'm sorry.

I should post some kind of disclaimer: I don't have to agree with you to like you! The blogosphere would be far less interesting if we all thought the same thing -- and if everyone thought exactly what I think now, I'd never have to stop and reconsider and figure out where I'm wrong...

If I post about you, it's because I like and respect you and your ideas enough to write up a post about them. If you're listed on my sidebar, it's because I like and respect you and your ideas enough that I want to read them on a pseudo-daily basis. I like you!

(The converse, of course, isn't true. If I haven't acknowledged your existence, it's practically certain to be because I'm a graduate student, and even my procrastination has its limits...)

3 comments:

  1. No, no, not offended ... not even surprised to have people not agree with me from some sources ... just poking you ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Just overreacting. :)

    *searches for temporarily lost sense of humor*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that I'm not the only one who does that ...

    ReplyDelete