Saturday, April 9, 2005

A good day

campus magnolias






Today I:


  • went to the aquarium and a good Italian restaurant and walked around the harbor with Adam and a new friend, for free, because Adam and the new friend are prospective students for my department.
  • incurred Adam's wrath by hiding behind him in the "splash zone" at the aquarium's dolphin show (so that he got soaked and I stayed almost dry)
  • took pictures of the sunny day and the beautiful magnolia trees on campus
  • played games and told nerd jokes and made plans and bounced ideas
  • didn't touch the computer for nearly 24 hours and still had all kinds of fun.


I'm going into serious blog withdrawal now, but it's about bedtime, so starting to look at blogs now would be far too perilous. (Can't I have just a little peril?) I hope all of you are having good weekends as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment