Wednesday, April 6, 2005

And because Ray's been waiting so long...

Since Ray is practically family (at least on the internet), he was out of the running for the First Post and Second Post medals. So Ray gets the Gold Medal for Friends and Family Who Comment on This Blog. His latest blog is new enough that it all still appears on the front page, so it would be a bit redundant to point you to any particular entries.

Second prize goes to Adam; his comment isn't his first appearance on the internet ever, but it might as well be, since I can't find any of the good math-nerd pictures of him that I used to be able to find on Google. Oh well...

Also, why is it still dark? Hasn't the sun noticed that I'm awake? And I mean awake. I tried to go back to bed and wait for a snooze alarm, but I was up again before it went off. I don't think I've ever been this awake when I sleep two hours later...

No comments:

Post a Comment