Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Where's that darn wagon?

Fell off the daily-blogging wagon again. In my defense, my laptop crashed spectacularly over the weekend, taking my half-finished math homework (for two different classes) down with it.

Notes to self:

  • Back up data regularly -- possibly daily.
  • Keep ahead of schedule with homework.
  • Do homework by hand (or at least write notes by hand before typing it).
  • Similarly, make sure to print out the assignment itself before starting.
  • When traveling with a half-empty suitcase, consider using some of that extra space for textbooks!
  • Don't be such a slacker.

3 comments:

  1. I know this doesn't have anything to do with what you wrote, but I just discovered your blog and I'm glad I found it. I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to not beat up on yourself. Productivity tends to come and go. As a very wise prof once told me, almost all the useful work in his life was done during his 30 most productive days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ray. I like that. :)

    ReplyDelete