Thursday, September 22, 2005

Is this creepy?

So, I have a fairly well-established habit that works like this:

1) Find a new blog I like (usually via an already-liked blog's blogroll).
2) Read all the posts on the front page.
3) Notice that those posts refer to past events, and, gee, it sure would be nice to have more context about this new person.
4) Read the whole entire blog in chronological order.

Step 4, obviously, normally takes several days to complete.

I can't decide if this is normal behavior (like reading, say, a novel from start to finish), or internet stalking of strangers.

I do mean well...

3 comments:

  1. i wouldn't label it *creepy* per se, but would start to think you have a lot of time on your hands for a graduate student :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's probably a personality test somewhere based on how somebody starts reading a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with penni, I don't think it's 'creepy', but unless what your reading is really interesting, then your time might be better spent doing something else...now I'm going to read your blog cover to cover :D

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete