Thursday, September 8, 2005

I am a sheep

I wasn't going to do the Top 100 meme. Really I wasn't. But temptation got to me.

It's behind the "read more" link, though, so nobody has to read the longlongLONG list...

I got this from Laura, who got it from Susan, who got it from the Chronic Curmudgeon. Look up the top 100 songs of the year you graduated high school (scroll down the page) and bold the ones you liked.

Guilty pleasures are in italics, and songs I noticeably dislike are crossed out.




1999 - the last year I actually went to high school



1. Believe, Cher


2. No Scrubs, TLC


3. Angel Of Mine, Monica


4. Heartbreak Hotel, Whitney Houston


5. ...Baby One More Time, Britney Spears


6. Kiss Me, Sixpence None The Richer


7. Genie In A Bottle, Christina Aguilera


8. Every Morning, Sugar Ray


9. Nobody's Supposed To Be Here, Deborah Cox


10. Livin' La Vida Loca, Ricky Martin


11. Where My Girls At?, 702


12. If You Had My Love, Jennifer Lopez


13. Slide, Goo Goo Dolls


14. Have You Ever?, Brandy


15. I Want It That Way, Backstreet Boys


16. I'm Your Angel, R. Kelly and Celine Dion


17. All Star, Smash Mouth


18. Angel, Sarah McLachlan


19. Smooth, Santana Featuring Rob Thomas


20. Unpretty, TLC


21. Bills, Bills, Bills, Destiny's Child


22. Save Tonight, Eagle-Eye Cherry


23. Last Kiss, Pearl Jam


24. Fortunate, Maxwell


25. All I Have To Give, Backstreet Boys


26. Bailamos, Enrique Iglesias


27. What's It Gonna Be?!, Busta Rhymes Featuring Janet


28. What It's Like, Everlast


29. Fly Away, Lenny Kravitz


30. Someday, Sugar Ray


31. Lately, Divine


32. That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain


33. Wild Wild West, Will Smith Featuring Dru Hill and Kool Moe Dee


34. Scar Tissue, Red Hot Chili Peppers


35. Heartbreaker, Mariah Carey Featuring Jay-Z


36. I Still Believe, Mariah Carey


37. The Hardest Thing, 98 Degrees


38. Summer Girls, LFO


39. Can I Get A..., Jay-Z Featuring Amil (Of Major Coinz) and Ja


40. Jumper, Third Eye Blind


41. Doo Wop (That Thing), Lauryn Hill


42. Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of...), Lou Bega


43. Sweet Lady, Tyrese


44. It's Not Right But It's Okay, Whitney Houston


45. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You, 'N Sync


46. Lullaby, Shawn Mullins


47. Anywhere, 112 Featuring Lil'Z


48. Tell Me It's Real, K-Ci and JoJo


49. Back 2 Good, Matchbox 20


50. 808, Blaque


51. She's So High, Tal Bachman


52. She's All I Ever Had, Ricky Martin


53. Miami, Will Smith


54. Hands, Jewel


55. Who Dat, JT Money Featuring Sole


56. Please Remember Me, Tim McGraw


57. From This Moment On, Shania Twain


58. Love Like This, Faith Evans


59. You, Jesse Powell


60. Trippin', Total Featuring Missy Elliott


61. If You (Lovin' Me), Silk


62. Ex-Factor, Lauryn Hill


63. Give It To You, Jordan Knight


64. Black Balloon, Goo Goo Dolls


65. Spend My Life With You, Eric Benet Featuring Tamia


66. These Are The Times, Dru Hill


67. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Mark Chesnutt


68. I Do (Cherish You), 98 Degrees


69. Because Of You, 98 Degrees


70. I Will Remember You (Live), Sarah McLachlan


71. Chante's Got A Man, Chante Moore


72. Happily Ever After, Case


73. My Love Is Your Love, Whitney Houston


74. All Night Long, Faith Evans Featuring Puff Daddy


75. Back That Thang Up, Juvenile Featuring Mannie Fresh and Lil' Wayne


76. Almost Doesn't Count, Brandy


77. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!, Shania Twain


78. Steal My Sunshine, Len


79. I Need To Know, Marc Anthony


80. So Anxious, Ginuwine


81. Faded Pictures, Case and Joe


82. Back At One, Brian McKnight


83. When A Woman's Fed Up, R. Kelly


84. How Forever Feels, Kenny Chesney


85. Amazed, Lonestar


86. Sometimes, Britney Spears


87. Ghetto Cowboy, Mo Thugs Family Featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony


88. Out Of My Head, Fastball


89. Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem), Jay-Z


90. Jamboree, Naughty By Nature Featuring Zhane


91. Take Me There, BLACKstreet and Mya Featuring Mase and Blinky Blink


92. Stay The Same, Joey McIntyre


93. Lesson In Leavin', Jo Dee Messina


94. Iris, Goo Goo Dolls


95. Satisfy You, Puff Daddy Featuring R. Kelly


96. Better Days (And The Bottom Drops Out), Citizen King


97. Music Of My Heart, 'N Sync and Gloria Estefan


98. Write This Down, George Strait


99. When You Believe, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey


100. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You, Alabama Featuring 'N Sync



2000 -- the year I got my diploma



1. Breathe, Faith Hill


2. Smooth, Santana Featuring Rob Thomas


3. Say My Name, Destiny's Child


4. I Wanna Know, Joe


5. Everything You Want, Vertical Horizon


6. Maria Maria, Santana Featuring The Product G&B


7. Bent, Matchbox Twenty


8. Amazed, Lonestar


9. I Knew I Loved You, Savage Garden


10. He Wasn't Man Enough, Toni Braxton


11. Higher, Creed


12. .Try Again, Aaliyah


13. There You Go, Pink


14. Thong Song, Sisqo


15. Kryptonite, 3 Doors Down


16. Jumpin Jumpin', Destiny's Child


17. What A Girl Wants, Christina Aguilera


18. Doesn't Really Matter, Janet


19. Music, Madonna


20. Back At One, Brian McKnight


21. Bye Bye Bye, 'N Sync


22. You Sang To Me, Marc Anthony


23. I Need To Know, Marc Anthony


24. Get It On Tonite, Montell Jordan


25. Incomplete, Sisqo


26. I Try, Macy Gray


27. It's Gonna Be Me, 'N Sync


28. That's The Way It Is, Celine Dion


29. (Hot S**T) Country Grammar, Nelly


30. Bring It All To Me, Blaque


31. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, Backstreet Boys


32. Hot Boyz, Missy Elliott Featuring Nas, EVE & Q-Tip


33. Back Here, BBMak


34. It Feels So Good, Sonique


35. Absolutely (Story Of A Girl), Nine Days


36. With Arms Wide Open, Creed


37. Be With You, Enrique Iglesias


38. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You), Christina Aguilera


39. No More, Ruff Endz


40. All The Small Things, Blink 182


41. The Way You Love Me, Faith Hill


42. I Turn To You, Christina Aguilera


43. Never Let You Go, Third Eye Blind


44. I Need You, LeAnn Rimes


45. Thank God I Found You, Mariah Carey Featuring Joe & 98 Degrees


46. Let's Get Married, Jagged Edge


47. My Love Is Your Love, Whitney Houston


48. Then The Morning Comes, Smash Mouth


49. Blue (Da Ba Dee), Eiffel 65


50. Desert Rose, Sting Featuring Cheb Mami


51. The Real Slim Shady, Eminem


52. Most Girls, Pink


53. Wifey, Next


54. Wonderful, Everclear


55. Oops!... I Did It Again, Britney Spears


56. I Wanna Love You Forever, Jessica Simpson


57. Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche ), 98 Degrees


58. Take A Picture, Filter


59. Otherside, Red Hot Chili Peppers


60. Big Pimpin', Jay-Z Featuring UGK


61. Purest Of Pain (A Puro Dolor), Son By Four


62. He Can't Love U, Jagged Edge


63. Separated, Avant


64. I Wish, Carl Thomas


65. U Know What's Up, Donell Jones


66. Faded, SoulDecision Featuring Thrust


67. Only God Knows Why, Kid Rock


68. Shake Ya Ass, Mystikal


69. Bag Lady, Erykah Badu


70. Meet Virginia, Train


71. Party Up (Up In Here), DMX


72. Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do), Mya


73. Forget About Dre, Dr. Dre Featuring Eminem


74. That's The Way, Jo Dee Messina


75. Swear It Again, Westlife


76. The Next Episode, Dr. Dre Featuring Snoop Dogg


77. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart, Britney Spears


78. Crash And Burn, Savage Garden


79. Yes!, Chad Brock


80. The Best Day, George Strait


81. How Do You Like Me Now?!, Toby Keith


82. Where I Wanna Be, Donell Jones


83. My Best Friend, Tim McGraw


84. Broadway, Goo Goo Dolls


85. Dance With Me, Debelah Morgan


86. Don't Think I'm Not, Kandi


87. I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack & Sons Of The Desert


88. Better Off Alone, Alice Deejay


89. What'chu Like, Da Brat Featuring Tyrese


90. Cowboy Take Me Away, Dixie Chicks


91. I Like It, Sammie


92. 24/7, Kevon Edmonds


93. Girl On TV, LFO


94. Bounce With Me, Lil Bow Wow Featuring Xscape


95. What About Now, Lonestar


96. I Don't Wanna, Aaliyah


97. Independent Women Part I, Destiny's Child


98. Shackles (Praise You), Mary Mary


99. Waiting For Tonight, Jennifer Lopez


100. Gotta Tell You, Samantha Mumba





No comments:

Post a Comment