Saturday, July 16, 2005

:)

Boyfriend and I went to the beach with his college friends today. We ran around in the sand, and his friends tried to drown him, and we played with a waterlogged foam frisbee, and Boyfriend body-surfed far more than was probably good for him ("I hab salt wadder id my BRAIN"), and we built an elaborately defended sandcastle and watched the tide erode it away. And tonight, after he took his sand-filled contacts out, when I was singing the same song for a thousandth time, he dug through his iPod and played me Mozart to get the song out of my head. I'm still listening to Mozart piano sonatas and blogging away happily. That boy, he's a good one.

(Congrats to Alaska and Chris, who just celebrated their tenth-anniversary-re-wedding-hoopedoop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment