Friday, July 29, 2005

...

Too many of the people on my blogroll have gone a week, or two weeks, or, in Alaska's case, two whole days without making new entries. Do you people think it's summer and you get to have vacation and personal time? Fine then, if you won't blog, I'll blog. :)

I've had an exciting three weeks on the other side of the country. We've been working hard and playing hard and I'm exhausted now so I'm not sure what to blog about.

Still trying to get control of my nasty temper. Especially when I'm tired (which I mostly have been these whole three weeks), it's easy for me to get annoyed with myself, and once I'm angry I feel like shouting at everyone. Which mostly means shouting at Boyfriend since he's there most often. He continues to outdo himself, though, in being patient and kind to me, while also pointing out that I'm really being kind of horrible.

Heading home early tomorrow morning, via my real hometown, where I will get to ooh and aah over my hordes of baby cousins -- my mother's the oldest of eight kids, and everyone's coming back to town for my grandfather's 75th birthday. I'm looking forward to the relaxation, and to seeing one of my favorite aunts, who doesn't have time to come home very often. And the babies. Ooh, babies!

(I'm allowed to be all girly... I spent the last three weeks surrounded by mathematicians!)

Happy almost-August, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! Enjoy all those babies and cousins, and I'm hoping FOOD. Have a safe trip.

    Dy

    ReplyDelete