Saturday, May 21, 2005

Joining the eye-blogging meme

I *finally* defeated iPhoto and Flickr, at least long enough to join the bandwagon on the eye-blogging meme. (I got it from Jo(e)).

Here's a little selection (basically these are the people I actually have accessible photos of):


My eyes, from a picture I took of myself on my last day as an undergrad, not much more than a year ago.


My mom's eyes.


Boyfriend's eyes.


Boyfriend's dad's eyes.


My eyes again, looking a little like Boyfriend's eyes.

Oddly enough, I have no useful pictures of my dad's eyes, and no pictures at all of Boyfriend's mother's eyes, but I would say those are probably the parents we got our eyes from. He says his dad's eyes are a different color than his; I must have my dad's eyes, because my mom's the only one in our family who can see more than two inches from the end of her own nose. She also doesn't have the exaggerated lower lids that make my eyes look almost like they're on upside down...

2 comments:

  1. Biometrics! Did you know that you can identify somebody almost uniquely from a picture of their iris?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are beautiful! And it does look like your boyfriend has the same eyes ....

    ReplyDelete