Tuesday, May 17, 2005

All done!

I made it through my whole first year of graduate school!

Don't know what my grades are yet (though many of my students do -- and oh, the whining!) but I'm done with everything I can do to determine those grades. :)

I had a great meeting with my advisor this afternoon, too. I left campus late -- later than I'd planned, much later than I'd hoped -- but I felt like I could conquer the world. It might even have made up for losing the one free afternoon I had between school and work. Tomorrow I'm trading homework for a 2-hour (round trip) commute. Good? Bad? I dunno. I'm trying to be just the tiniest bit less cranky than the last couple of blogs.

I made it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is an important milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! You made it! I'm really glad you're doing it now. DH went back for his bachelor's at 30 - with a family - and by the time he graduated, the mere thought of grad school made him queasy. GO FOR IT and ENJOY IT!

    Hope you're having a great summer.
    Dy

    ReplyDelete