Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm sorry.

Boyfriend, who checks this thing more regularly than I do, pointed out that I should at least say:

Hello, Internet... I am alive.

See? Boyfriend just took this picture today...



Those are pine needles, not leaves... Pine trees are deciduous??

Sorry if I worried anyone - I'm touched that someone noticed I was gone :)

Be back soon. Sooner than this time, anyway. And I'm quitting with the memes for a while. So depressing to find nothing but memes on my front page...

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's good to see you back. And to see you! I don't usually think about it, but if I had, I'd have pictured you about the way you look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've missed you sweetie :)

    i wanted to thank you for one of the most reasoned responses i received on a very incedindiary (sp?) thread that i pulled. my youthful commenter had the most wisdom.

    good on you.

    ReplyDelete